- It’s for the person who wants to read the Bible, but doesn’t know where to begin.
- It’s for the woman who wonders what devotional she should read in the upcoming year, but then remembers she hasn’t finished the ones she has already purchased.
- It’s for both the parent with a noisy household and the empty-nester.
- It’s for the man who works full time and reads on the bus trip into the city.
- It’s for the early riser, the lunch break reader, or the night owl.
The 2019 Plan:
- January|February – A Well-Built Life
- March|April – A Lenten Journey to the Cross
- May|Pentecost Sunday June 9 – The Wonder of God Residing Within Us
- June – Plant
- July – Grow
- August – Harvest
- September|October – 8 Ways to Love
- November – 30 Day Gratitude Exercise
- December – Advent
Most of the Reading Plans are written with one verse per week. During the week you have a different focus each day as you settle your heart into each verse.
Spending a few minutes each day soaking in one verse at a time will bring a settledness into your spirit.
Additional Resources with the Reading Plan
- Transformation Tracker – Daily routines build your life. Keep track of healthy habits and replace unhealthy ones.
- Sunday Reflection – Celebrate the weekly rhythm of Sabbath rest and renewal.
- Take Time to Reflect – Remember God’s blessings with a thankful heart.
- Thankful Journal – Writing down the blessings of God that typically go unnoticed and unappreciated.
What Others are Saying about the Reading Plans
I loved the weekly verse format and the memorizing. I enjoy having small segments to focus on each week and also the new insights you send in your weekly emails. The free download was easy to print and I could do the reading plan at my own speed.
Newcomers Sign Up
Next Reading Plan = The Wonder of God Residing Within Us
- You will become more aware of the work of the Holy Spirit in your life.
- You will learn who he is and his role in your faith journey.
- You will learn to recognize his nudges and hear his voice.