Wisdom for Ordinary Days
Simple, meditative Reading Plans to help you center your life around God’s Word.
You can start this Bible Reading Plan at anytime during the year!
This is the perfect Reading Plan for you this year!
- It’s for the person who wants to read the Bible, but doesn’t know where to begin.
- It’s for the woman who wonders what devotional she should read in the upcoming year, but then remembers she hasn’t finished the ones she has already purchased.
- It’s for both the parent with a noisy household and the empty-nester.
- It’s for the man who works full time and reads on the bus trip into the city.
- It’s for the early riser, the lunch break reader, or the night owl.
Wisdom for Ordinary Days is here to bring your quiet—or not so quiet—time to you, right where you are.
This yearly Reading Plan is designed with easy on-and-off ramps. Every 4 to 8 weeks a new topic will be released, and you can download and print the FREE plan.
We will follow the liturgical calendar with focusing and celebrating Lent and Advent. Between those church holidays will be wisdom topics for your Ordinary Days. A weekly email will be sent to keep you on schedule and to add insight and encouragement.
The 2020 Plan:
- January – 20/20 Vision
- Receive a prophetic vision for the year.
- February – 4 Powerful Verbs in Psalms
- God acts in powerful ways on your behalf.
- March | mid-April – Lent: Jesus Christ is Lord!
- A time set aside to remember Jesus.
- Mid-April | May – Psalm 23
- My Shepherd’s leadership, anointing, comfort, and care.
- June | July | August – Summer Road Trip
- Lessons from Egypt to the Promised Land
- September | October – Taste and See
- Discovering God among Butchers, Bakers, and Fresh Food Makers. (a book study)
- November – Every Day Thanks
- Developing a thankful heart.
- December – Advent
- Preparing my heart for Jesus’ coming.
ONE VERSE PER WEEK
Most of the Reading Plans are written with one verse per week. During the week you have a different focus each day as you settle your heart into each verse.
Spending a few minutes each day soaking in one verse at a time will bring a settledness into your spirit.
Next Reading Plan – Summer Road Trip
The next reading plan begins Monday, June 1, 2020 and is 7-weeks long. Sign up on the form at the bottom of this page.
Additional Resources with the Reading Plan
- Sunday Reflection – Celebrate the weekly rhythm of Sabbath rest and renewal.
- Take Time to Reflect – Remember God’s blessings with a thankful heart.
- Thankful Journal – Writing down the blessings of God that typically go unnoticed and unappreciated.
Newcomers Sign Up
If you are NEW to the 2020 Reading Plans, sign up with the form below.
NOTE: If you are currently participating in a Reading Plan, you will be automatically signed up for the next one.
What Others are Saying About the Reading Plans
I loved the weekly verse format and the memorizing.
I enjoy having small segments to focus on each week and also the new insights you send in your weekly emails.
The free download was easy to print and I could do the reading plan at my own speed.