Fresh picked from the garden, rosemary goes great with tilapia. Simply add olive oil, lemon, and garlic and you have a quick, low-calorie, grilled main dish for a summer dinner on the deck.
- Tilapia fillets
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Defrost tilapia and pat dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill till very hot (15 minutes).
- Drizzle olive oil on a flat griddle. Add minced garlic and a sprig of rosemary for every fillet.
- Set tilapia fillets over each sprig of rosemary.
- Set the flat griddle on the hot grill and close the cover.
- Grill each side till brown and fish is flaky.
- Before serving squeeze lemon over each fillet.
Easy side dishes for your meal: grilled vegetables, rice, and pineapple salsa.