Let's Grow Together
Friend, here's my heart: I truly believe that there is nothing you can do today that is more healthy for your body, soul, and spirit than spending quality time in God's Word.
You will develop firm footing and strong roots, so whenever storms come - and they WILL come -
YOU WILL STAND STRONG!
Isn't that what you want in your life right now?
a little about the
Rooted Bible Reading Plan
You may be just like I was - wanting to be in God's Word, but not making the commitment to daily sit quietly, open your Bible, meditate on God's Word, and listen to him speak. You quickly read through a devotional without really paying attention, or are momentarily inspired by a snack-size Bible verse posted on social media, and then check Bible reading off your to-do list.
The Rooted Bible Reading Plans are designed with you in mind. They give you a layer of accountability and lots of encouragement to experience Bible reading not as something you have to do, but a welcome addition to spend time in God's presence.
YOU AND YOUR BIBLE + LISTENING AND LEARNING
Lean In And Listen
The Rooted Bible Reading plans are designed to encourage you to:
- open your bible
- make notes
- ask yourself questions
- ask God questions
- wait and rest in the Word
- listen to the Holy Spirit speak
No matter how busy your life is right now, make Bible reading a non-negotiable part of your daily routine.
Here's How Rooted Works
- Reading Plans are topical and include a weekly memory verse.
- There are 6-8 Reading Plans per year.
- A weekly email will be sent to your inbox every Monday to introduce the week's Reading Plan.
- We progress through the Reading Plan together with a layer of accountability and a lot of encouragement.
- Each week consists of five lessons. You have 2 catch-up days every week, so you have a greater chance to not get too far behind if you miss a day!
- It takes 15 minutes on average to complete the lesson. BUT if you have extra time, slow down your pace, dig a little deeper and meditate on the Word a little longer.
2021 Rooted Reading Plan Calendar
Here's What You Need To Do
Sign Up Now
It's how busy women keep putting down strong roots.
After you sign up, the Rooted Bible Study is listed in your Library - ready for you 24/7.
Print Your Workbook
Print your downloadable workbook and you are ready to start!