Seeing With Spiritual Insight
A Simple, Meditative Reading Plan that
Centers Your Life Around God Everyday.
Welcome to 20/20 Vison.
God didn’t call you to live from year to year,
from resolution to resolution,
under the tyranny of a spiritual to-do (or not-to-do) list.
He has a free and abundant life for you; one that includes
vision and purpose.
As you ask God for 20/20 Vision during this reading plan you will also be working on your:
- One Word
- One Verse
- One Relationship
- Mission Statement
These life-giving tools will launch you into a meaningful and purposeful New Year.
Instructions: Follow the link to the document. Hover above the 3 horizontal dots in the upper right corner of each document. Choose download. Open the download and print or save to a flash drive to print at a store.
I have separated the color from the black/white documents for those of you who download the documents to a flash drive and bring to a printing store (Office Max). I encourage you to use the printer available at the store and do the print job yourself. You will save money. Print everything in B/W or just add a few additional pennies to print a couple of key pages in color.
- Week 1 – January 6, Visual Acuity – to see clearly
- Week 2 – January 13, Focus – the ability to zoom in on exactly what God is calling you to do
- Week 3 – January 20, Depth Perception – to perceive the vision for the future so you can prepare for it now
- Week 4 – January 27, Peripheral Awareness – to be aware of what is around you and how you fit in
Documents to Print:
Find a 3 ring binder and add these documents in this order.
- My One Word Choose One Word for your focus in 2020. This One Word will represent an aspect of your character that God wants to transform.
- My One Verse Ask God for One theme Verse for the year. The goal is transformation and the best way to walk this path is by allowing God’s Word to lead us.
- Relationship Builder One relationship you will build and strengthen this year.
- My Mission Statement You were created for a purpose and a well written mission statement will show you how you fit into God’s plan.
Weekly Emails, Videos, and Resources:
These emails will be sent to you every Monday morning. Don’t spoil the fun by reading them early! Use them for reference only.
Optional Thankful Journal pages. I print a few of these and add to the back of my 3 ring binder. Each morning I enter the previous day’s date, blessings, and things I am thankful for.
Tips for a consistent devotional time
There is a private place reserved for the lovers of God, where they sit near him and receive the revelation-secrets of his promises. Psalm 25:14 TPT
What others are saying
Hundreds of women are doing these Reading Plans with you. Be encouraged by their comments and cheer them on!